boot up takes 40-80 sec!
Hi, I hope one of the managers will return to my email.

I talked with your customer service and its seems that I am talking to the wall.
I asked several times to talk to one of yout managers and I get declined.
I asked what is your phone number, and I was told you don't have one.

So here is my case:

I bought your product only because your fast bootup. When I got the unit it took 40 sec(!) to but up.
Your costumer service told me to upgrade the software(several times!), and its didn't help. Than you said I sould replace the motherboard but I have to pay 20$ for shipping - I still don't understand why should I pay because of your falt, but I paid.
I replaced the motherboard - and it still takes 40 sec to bootup (yep, I cheked that the sleeping mode turned on).
I take a video of my problem and send to you, one of your engineers said me to do a downgrade, and I did. Now it takes 80 sec(!!!) to boot up. I talked again with your costumer service and they said me I need to replace the motherboard again, and guess what? they said I have to pay 25 $ for shipping, again! When I told that I am done with spending my time and I want them to send my another unit thay said that my unit just become 1 year old (I start talk with the costumer service 4 months ago!), and they cannot do nothing.

So in total:
- My unit booted up for 40 sec.
- I spent a lot of time talking to you and doing upgrade/downgrade.
- I spent 20$ for nothing.
- Now my unit boots up for 80 sec.
- You said now I have to replace another motherboard and pay 25$ for shipping.

Hope some one in your company will understand how wrong is your conduct.

Hope a manager will return to my mail.
Thank you,
Daniel.
kuzoyatov@gmail.com.
(06-07-2019, 09:23 AM)kozoyatov Wrote:  Hi, I hope one of the managers will return to my email.

I talked with your customer service and its seems that I am talking to the wall.
I asked several times to talk to one of yout managers and I get declined.
I asked what is your phone number, and I was told you don't have one.

So here is my case:

I bought your product only because your fast bootup. When I got the unit it took 40 sec(!) to but up.
Your costumer service told me to upgrade the software(several times!), and its didn't help. Than you said I sould replace the motherboard but I have to pay 20$ for shipping - I still don't understand why should I pay because of your falt, but I paid.
I replaced the motherboard - and it still takes 40 sec to bootup (yep, I cheked that the sleeping mode turned on).
I take a video of my problem and send to you, one of your engineers said me to do a downgrade, and I did. Now it takes 80 sec(!!!) to boot up. I talked again with your costumer service and they said me I need to replace the motherboard again, and guess what? they said I have to pay 25 $ for shipping, again! When I told that I am done with spending my time and I want them to send my another unit thay said that my unit just become 1 year old (I start talk with the costumer service 4 months ago!), and they cannot do nothing.

So in total:
- My unit booted up for 40 sec.
- I spent a lot of time talking to you and doing upgrade/downgrade.
- I spent 20$ for nothing.
- Now my unit boots up for 80 sec.
- You said now I have to replace another motherboard and pay 25$ for shipping.

Hope some one in your company will understand how wrong is your conduct.

Hope a manager will return to my mail.
Thank you,
Daniel.
kuzoyatov@gmail.com.

For previous motherboard and can not help you solve the problems, we have say sorry for you on the email.
And we have agreed with sending you another new motherboard android 8.1 for your exchange as the compensation.
Because the new board is much more expensive than your old one. but we have not received you any different price update fee ($170)on it.
We just ask you to pay for the shipping cost $25. we think that we have been very sincere about this situation.

And we try best to reply to your email every day. if we do not pay attention to your problems, we will ignore it. but we have not done this.
We always give you the best solution but you still rejected.

Please also be polite to our sales on words. all people in the world are equal.
While we respect you please also respect us.

Hope your well-understanding.
Also, hope other customers can more clear about this situation. Joying has never cheated others.