JBL AMP problems on EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1
I installed the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 head unit in my 2012 Toyota Prius+ with the Axxess AX-TYAMP2-SWC but when I turn on my car the AMP is not turned on by default and have to use a workaround by pulling one of the the AX-TYAMP2-SWC connectors and then turn on the car and put in de connector again, then the audio comes on sometimes. So it looks like a trigger problem from the Joying Unit to the JBL amp.

So what will be the solution here?
(07-19-2019, 09:06 PM)hansdijkmannl Wrote:  I installed the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 head unit in my 2012 Toyota Prius+ with the Axxess AX-TYAMP2-SWC but when I turn on my car the AMP is not turned on by default and have to use a workaround by pulling one of the the AX-TYAMP2-SWC connectors and then turn on the car and put in de connector again, then the audio comes on sometimes. So it looks like a trigger problem from the Joying Unit to the JBL amp.

Do you mean that the "amp on" can not be kept for "on"? and it will be back to "off" after you reboot the head unit?
(07-22-2019, 06:26 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-19-2019, 09:06 PM)hansdijkmannl Wrote:  I installed the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 head unit in my 2012 Toyota Prius+ with the Axxess AX-TYAMP2-SWC but when I turn on my car the AMP is not turned on by default and have to use a workaround by pulling one of the the AX-TYAMP2-SWC connectors and then turn on the car and put in de connector again, then the audio comes on sometimes. So it looks like a trigger problem from the Joying Unit to the JBL amp.

Do you mean that the "amp on" can not be kept for "on"? and it will be back to "off" after you reboot the head unit?

I just tried my workaround at that is not working somehow, so it looks like the the AMP is not getting a signal from the Joying unit or the Axxess harness, there is 12 volts coming from the AMP-CON wire.