JY-VO130N4G want to delete all contacts from phone
Same problem here using : JY-HQ153N4G-B deleting all my contacts.
I found that it was the joying unit by looking at google contacts recover info. The message said: Deleted on Sprd - ums512_1h10_Natv
The SPRD is the system that Joying uses. It matches my car system specs.
Never had this problems with other android units.
Sad I was too late to recover and the unit had already cleared most of my contacts.

Is joying doing anything about this ?
(07-12-2022, 05:07 PM)charlesrg Wrote:  Same problem here using : JY-HQ153N4G-B deleting all my contacts.
I found that it was the joying unit by looking at google contacts recover info. The message said: Deleted on Sprd - ums512_1h10_Natv
The SPRD  is the system that Joying uses. It matches my car system specs.
Never had this problems with other android units.
Sad I was too late to recover and the unit had already cleared most of my contacts.

Is joying doing anything about this ?

please kindly check below ideas:

1. Go to joying settings
2. Go to user/account
3. Click on your account name (email) and then click on "Account sync" just below account name, this will open a new menu.
4. There you can disable contacts sync option.
(08-19-2019, 07:19 PM)Rigattoni Wrote:  
(08-05-2019, 06:35 AM)admin Wrote:  You need to disable the google account sync with your phone google.
This is NO solution. This workaround is nothing else than nonsense.
The synchronization with google contacts is a somehow really usable feature to keep the contacts between unit and phone up to date.
If it´s really your expectation to disable the sync then you (Joying) has not understood anything.... sorry to say, but it´s really strange that Joying is not able to fix this issue since years.

I totally agree with you. I hope Joying's technician sees this post.