JY-VO130N4G want to delete all contacts from phone
Add me to the list of the frustrated Joying customers that have to deal with the Contacts Issue that JY Head Units have.
I've recently updated firmware and MCU and problem is still there.
It deletes or duplicates part or all of your Google Contacts.
We all (at least I...) expect that Google contacts gets synchronised with local info on the HU, no matter where I add or edit a Contact!

Would you please adhere to the Internet/Android/Google universal logic and just sync contacts??

We all Joying customers that have paid for an Android device expect this behaviour.
hello, what is the solution for the contacts deleted on my phone !! i had all phone number professionnal and i all lost them !!! how can i found them ???? joying support must find a solution !! fast !!!!!!
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
I created a separate gmail account for the car, and then copied the contacts I needed from my main account. Then disabled contact sync so the Joying stereo does not mess up my iPhone when bluetooth is connected !!
i found the solution. in google contact account, there is a new folder. the trash folder and you can recover your deleted countacts !!!!
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
Hi, I have a Joying 10.1 inch IPS 1280*720 and exactly the same problem.
On the unit I am using my own Google account to be able to use all my purchased apps. Via BT also my wife is paining her Android phone. On both phones the contact access via BT is activated.
As soon as my wife has been connected and I connect my phone later, all my contacts are lost and I got the contacts from my wife’s account. Same game vice versa. After 2 weeks I hat about 1500 deleted contacts in by Google contacts folder.

PLEASE, PLEASE fix the BT app, otherwise my wife will force my to throw away the Joying head unit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides of this I never get the last calls synced from my phone, also this is something quite easy to handle.

If Joing is not able to handle the software, they should just by a working phone app.

Without correct functionality here, the unit is not usable at all.