power button
hello, i don't know if you know that but if i press the power button on my unit, the sound is muting. if i press 3 seconds on the same button, the unit turn off. only the button on the right of the screen are illuminated.
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
(09-29-2019, 08:12 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, i don't know if you know that but if i press the power button on my unit, the sound is muting. if i press 3 seconds on the same button, the unit turn off. only the button on the right of the screen are illuminated.

Hi, The unit does not turn off on a 3 seconds press. The screen turns off. This way you do not have a bright screen at night, but still can hear radio, music, or navigation voice instructions.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
(10-04-2019, 01:07 PM)hvdwolf Wrote:  
(09-29-2019, 08:12 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, i don't know if you know that but if i press the power button on my unit, the sound is muting. if i press 3 seconds on the same button, the unit turn off. only the button on the right of the screen are illuminated.

Hi, The unit does not turn off on a 3 seconds press. The screen turns off. This way you do not have a bright screen at night, but still can hear radio, music, or navigation voice instructions.

hello surfer63 !!!! how do you do ?? Wink Wink

on my unit 3 seconds press on the power button turn off unit !!! I tested it just now again . i start radio app ,press power button 3 seconds and ... shut down. only the light on the side was shining. no sound and black screen. i tested with my music player (neutron) ,result is same.

to have only black screen, i go down the screen with my finger and there is a demi moon . i press it and i have black screen but music play again.

i have the june firmware.
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M