how to display the information of air conditioning, doors, etc. on screen
I have the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 model and I managed to set the controls of the steering wheel with the key1 Key2 and cables, but expect to see on the screen information air conditioning doors, etc.

I do not know I need to make this information displayed.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Javier
(11-16-2019, 02:51 PM)javierolpe Wrote:  I have the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 model and I managed to set the controls of the steering wheel with the key1 Key2 and cables, but expect to see on the screen information air conditioning doors, etc.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Javier

only a special model car head unit can see the air condition doors. your head unit is the universal head unit. it can't do that.
(11-18-2019, 08:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
(11-16-2019, 02:51 PM)javierolpe Wrote:  I have the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 model and I managed to set the controls of the steering wheel with the key1 Key2 and cables, but expect to see on the screen information air conditioning doors, etc.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Javier

only a special model car head unit can see the air condition doors. your head unit is the universal head unit. it can't do that.

What model does it allow? because if it is the JY-HOS02N4GS-2, this important feature is not mentioned, for either of the two models, Angry  I do not understand why the EU-JY-HOS02N4GS-1 being the same in everything but this feature, it is more expensive and neither I understand why only the lower model is sent from Europe and because you do not give the opportunity to send the JY-HOS02N4GS-2 model from Europe, I also do not believe that this feature makes a universal model and the other does not (neither do you call it universal on the web )
I expected some answer to these questions Huh
(11-30-2019, 04:23 PM)javierolpe Wrote:  I expected some answer to these questions Huh

You have a universal model. Universal models do not have a CAN bus and cannot show these kind of CAN data.

I do understand that you are upset, but the pages for both models do NOT mention a CAN bus and neither do they mention that you can display this info.
The models that do support aircondition/doors info, do explicitly mention that on their respective pages.

So in this case you simply can't blame Joying for something you did not read careful enough.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)