European consumers
European consumers, be aware that if your Joying product needs to be fixed (and late or sooner you will) they don't have a European local repair center as mentioned in their FAQ. That mean you'll have to pay $25 + deposit ($80 in my case) for them to send a new unit + send them back your non working unit to china at your expense to get back your deposit...
That mean you'll have to pay $50 minimum to get fixed a unit under warranty...
(12-16-2019, 08:43 AM)jeromebg Wrote:  European consumers, be aware that if your Joying product needs to be fixed (and late or sooner you will) they don't have a European local repair center as mentioned in their FAQ. That mean you'll have to pay $25 + deposit ($80 in my case) for them to send a new unit + send them back your non working unit to china at your expense to get back your deposit...
That mean you'll have to pay $50 minimum to get fixed a unit under warranty...

Sorry, we have explained to you on email. there is no EU repairing station on the EU now.
That FAQ just has not been updated in time and leads to your misunderstanding. that is our negligence.

You had the unit for using more than 3 months. we are also confused about how you operated.
According to the company policy, you should pay for the deposit and shipping cost.
If you just use for 1 month and have a problem, we can help you pay for the shipping because that is our responsibility.

The policy is not only special for you. that is for all other customers. it needs to be fair for everyone.
They also need to pay for the deposit and shipping cost during the warranty.

Hope your-well-understanding.
(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  Sorry, we have explained to you on email. there is no EU repairing station on the EU now.
That FAQ just has not been updated in time and leads to your misunderstanding. that is our negligence.
So when I bought your product it was written that you had a europen repair center, if I knew it wasn't true I wouldn't have bought it...

(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  You had the unit for using more than 3 months. we are also confused about how you operated.
According to the company policy, you should pay for the deposit and shipping cost.
If you just use for 1 month and have a problem, we can help you pay for the shipping because that is our responsibility.

When I received my unit the 4G wasn't working, and then you didn't offered to return it but you first told me it was because of my sim card, then because of the firmware I had to reinstall, and to finish after 2 weeks you asked me to open the unit to check the 4G wire which wasn't plugged in, so when you write you test your units 5 times before sending I must say I have doubts ... and you ask your clients to do the fix by them self...

(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  The policy is not only special for you. that is for all other customers. it needs to be fair for everyone.
Something fair for everyone is to sell working and tested products without releasing 5 firmware in 6 month because you started selling a product that was still not ready, and to take your responsibility regarding the after sales service...

I paid $300 for a device that never worked 100% and after 7 month you ask me to pay another $50 to get it fixed, must say this is the worst brand I ever bought !
(12-17-2019, 03:53 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  
(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  Sorry, we have explained to you on email. there is no EU repairing station on the EU now.
So when I bought your product it was written that you had a europen repair center, if I knew it wasn't true I wouldn't have bought it...

(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  You had the unit for using more than 3 months. we are also confused about how you operated.

When I received my unit the 4G wasn't working, and then you didn't offered to return it but you first told me it was because of my sim card, then because of the firmware I had to reinstall, and to finish after 2 weeks you asked me to open the unit to check the 4G wire which wasn't plugged in, so when you write you test your units 5 times before sending I must say I have doubts ... and you ask your clients to do the fix by them self...

(12-17-2019, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote:  The policy is not only special for you. that is for all other customers. it needs to be fair for everyone.
Something fair for everyone is to sell working and tested products without releasing 5 firmware in 6 month because you started selling a product that was still not ready, and to take your responsibility regarding the after sales service...

I paid $300 for a device that never worked 100% and after 7 month you ask me to pay another $50 to get it fixed, must say this is the worst brand I ever bought !

The deposit we will refund after you refund the old accessory.so this is not the payment you actually will pay.
The electrical product originally can not 100% perfectly. we only can say that we will offer best help for you. but all need to be followed our policy.

Released the firmware because we can not know all the apps can be workable on the head unit. it needs to be feedback from other customers.
We just improved ourselves day by day with our customer's best feedback. not your meaning on the bad head unit sell.

Hope you are well-understanding.