problems with sound
good afternoon! JY-UO134N4GS-H radio tape recorder, there are nuances, after adjusting the sound, after a while it starts to get quieter and quieter and the quality drops, bass disappears, resetting to factory settings solves the problem, there are also problems with displaying the camera of circular view, video broadcasts with interruptions How can I solve the problem?

read the forum and realized that I still had a number of problems that I protected with my personal ones, namely: the SIM card is not recognized, an incomprehensible sound comes to the rear speakers (to the left, only high tones to the right are only low, the whole sound goes to the subwoofer, not only low frequencies)
hi there, any suggestions from admins? may be i need last version of software? may be anything else?
Our company is the web development company in delhi it offers all type of services such as Web Design, Mobile App Development, Software Development, Android App Development for more details you can visit our site.
(01-20-2020, 10:58 AM)Takanq Wrote:  good afternoon! JY-UO134N4GS-H radio tape recorder, there are nuances, after adjusting the sound, after a while it starts to get quieter and quieter and the quality drops, bass disappears, resetting to factory settings solves the problem, there are also problems with displaying the camera of circular view, video broadcasts with interruptions How can I solve the problem?

read the forum and realized that I still had a number of problems that I protected with my personal ones, namely: the SIM card is not recognized, an incomprehensible sound comes to the rear speakers (to the left, only high tones to the right are only low, the whole sound goes to the subwoofer, not only low frequencies)

Please offer your order number and your problem video for here support@joyingauto.com
(01-20-2020, 10:58 AM)Takanq Wrote:  good afternoon! JY-UO134N4GS-H radio tape recorder, there are nuances, after adjusting the sound, after a while it starts to get quieter and quieter and the quality drops, bass disappears, resetting to factory settings solves the problem, there are also problems with displaying the camera of circular view, video broadcasts with interruptions How can I solve the problem?

Please offer your order number and your problem video for here support@joyingauto.com