Internet problem
Hello,

since I am not traveling so much with this vehicle, I am only now registering again.
Wifi and mobile data are still not properly separated. In order for wifi to work properly, I have to switch off the mobile data.
I would like that if wifi is connected wifi is also used.

Kind regards

Dirk
(06-26-2020, 10:20 AM)dirkm Wrote:  since I am not traveling so much with this vehicle, I am only now registering again.
Wifi and mobile data are still not properly separated. In order for wifi to work properly, I have to switch off the mobile data.
I would like that if wifi is connected wifi is also used.

Try turning off "Mobile data always active" in "Developer options" in Settings. That's how I prevent my head unit using mobile data when connected to WiFi.
Hi, I have this unit JY-HO122N4GS, and I can't update my apps through Mobile data. I use to connect to the Internet, the hotspot I've created from my phone and I can't update the apps I use. I have a connection because YouTube, Google are working fine. Can you help me?
Are you saying you can update apps through your home WiFi but not the phone hotspot, or neither?
(07-06-2020, 05:16 PM)camedia Wrote:  Try turning off "Mobile data always active" in "Developer options" in Settings. That's how I prevent my head unit using mobile data when connected to WiFi.

I did it. I'll let you know when I can test it. Takes a little again.

Kind regards

Dirk
Hello,

thanks to camedia. That seems to have solved my problem.

See you soon

Dirk
Hello,

My wifi icon shows that it is connected, but there is no data traffic. Data flows only shortly after restarting the device, less than a minute, and later there is no internet. I tried it with different networks and different apps, even did a factory reset, but nothing changed.

Can someone help me?

Also, the device is much slower than expected for a quad core CPU with 2Gb RAM.

SKU: EU-JY-UM135N2D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same problem here. Even at home with stable internet it looses connection from time to time. It get much worser with mobile hotspot in the car. It' unusable for music streaming...