2nd SIM slot?
I've noticed in the menus it has two SIM slots. I know one is on the end of the cable coming out of the back. I found another slot in the opening behind the screen where the ribbon cable comes out on the bottom left. Is this the second SIM slot or is it an SD card slot?
If it's for a second SIM, what is the purpose of having a second SIM?
(03-30-2020, 11:52 AM)LunaEros Wrote:  I've noticed in the menus it has two SIM slots. I know one is on the end of the cable coming out of the back. I found another slot in the opening behind the screen where the ribbon cable comes out on the bottom left. Is this the second SIM slot or is it an SD card slot?

The slot on the back of the screen is the sd card slot. only 1 Sim card slot.
(03-31-2020, 08:04 AM)admin Wrote:  
(03-30-2020, 11:52 AM)LunaEros Wrote:  I've noticed in the menus it has two SIM slots. I know one is on the end of the cable coming out of the back. I found another slot in the opening behind the screen where the ribbon cable comes out on the bottom left. Is this the second SIM slot or is it an SD card slot?

Ok. Then why does it show 2 SIM slots in the menu system in settings?
(03-31-2020, 07:44 PM)LunaEros Wrote:  
(03-31-2020, 08:04 AM)admin Wrote:  

Ok. Then why does it show 2 SIM slots in the menu system in settings?

You can ignore another SIM card option. there will no effect on your head unit. please do not worry.