Problem - Volume not change
Hello.
I bought and install a Joying 8' single din Unit (EU-JY-UOS01N4GS-H) on my BMW 1 series (2009).
When i installed the unit, and the first time i run it, the sounds works fine.
The second time, and after that, allways that i start the car i can't change the music volume. I touch the volume buttons on display and the volume bar on display move, but the sound level stayns the same, dont't change. I can't set music volume up or down.
That happens on radio, music player or bluetooth music.
(05-25-2020, 05:03 PM)tiagobelopedro@hotmail.com Wrote:  Hello.
I bought and install a Joying 8' single din Unit (EU-JY-UOS01N4GS-H) on my BMW 1 series (2009).
The second time, and after that, always that i start the car i can't change the music volume. I touch the volume buttons on display and the volume bar on the display move, but the sound level stays the same, don't change. I can't set music volume up or down.
That happens on radio, music player or Bluetooth music.

Please send your order number and your problem to our email support@joyingauto.com
(05-26-2020, 08:47 AM)admin Wrote:  
(05-25-2020, 05:03 PM)tiagobelopedro@hotmail.com Wrote:  Hello.
The second time, and after that, always that i start the car i can't change the music volume. I touch the volume buttons on display and the volume bar on the display move, but the sound level stays the same, don't change. I can't set music volume up or down.
That happens on radio, music player or Bluetooth music.

Please send your order number and your problem to our email support@joyingauto.com

Hi,
I am having the same problem and was wondering if you had a solution?
I had a sound problem when I was music event promotion. It was very good that my friend was able to fix the microphone, and the concert started on time.