Jbl harness confusion.
Hello all, Just installed JY-TO139N4GS in my 2009 camry hybrid. it has jbl amp from factory. I bought the jbl harness with the head unit from Joying. there were no instructions about the connections. I installed it best to my knowledge. there is no sound from the back speakers (found this by using sound balance feature to send all the sound to the back). and overall sound is not loud enough compared to factory stereo. anybody has tips on how to correctly wire the jbl harness in my car ?
(07-19-2020, 07:21 PM)2009Camryhybrid Wrote:  Hello all, Just installed JY-TO139N4GS in my 2009 camry hybrid. it has jbl amp from factory. I bought the jbl harness with the head unit from Joying. there were no instructions about the connections. I installed it best to my knowledge. there is no sound from the back speakers (found this by using sound balance feature to send all the sound to the back). and overall sound is not loud enough compared to factory stereo. anybody has tips on how to correctly wire the jbl harness in my car ?

You can check this blog on how to connect the harness:https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/post/how-to-judge-the-toyota-car-with-amplifier-and-which-harness-recommended-to-be-connected/