I'm Done. I Quit
Well, I'm on my second Joying head unit and I'm finally calling it quits. I received the "Download Pending" error and have not been able to solve the issue; my head unit simply will not update with the new firmware. I've tried USB and SD card; neither work. I've been going around and around with "customer support" for almost three months now and I'm done. Fuck this; I'm out.
(09-22-2020, 12:32 AM)SignatureSeries Wrote:  Well, I'm on my second Joying head unit and I'm finally calling it quits. I received the "Download Pending" error and have not been able to solve the issue; my head unit simply will not update with the new firmware. I've tried USB and SD card; neither work. I've been going around and around with "customer support" for almost three months now and I'm done. Fuck this; I'm out.

Please send your screenshot of "about device" on your head unit. we need to check.
(09-29-2020, 07:25 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-22-2020, 12:32 AM)SignatureSeries Wrote:  Well, I'm on my second Joying head unit and I'm finally calling it quits. I received the "Download Pending" error and have not been able to solve the issue; my head unit simply will not update with the new firmware. I've tried USB and SD card; neither work. I've been going around and around with "customer support" for almost three months now and I'm done. Fuck this; I'm out.

Please send your screenshot of "about device" on your head unit. we need to check.

I did that. Twice. I'm sorry but if after three months you still haven't been able to get my head unit working properly I will take my business elsewhere, which is what I've already done.
(09-30-2020, 02:29 AM)SignatureSeries Wrote:  
(09-29-2020, 07:25 AM)admin Wrote:  

I did that. Twice. I'm sorry but if after three months you still haven't been able to get my head unit working properly I will take my business elsewhere, which is what I've already done.

sorry, where the screenshot you sent?