Android 10 Update
Question 
Hello Joying Team, Hello forum Users

Joying has just released a couple of new Head Unit with Android 10. The differences between the OLD ones and new are just new CPU ARM Cortex (2xA75 + 6xA55) vs Intel SC9853i and a new screen (thinner) for the 10.1 inch version.
@JoyingTeam Seen that the PX5 CPU version for the Single Din units have Android 9, new ARM CPU units have Android 10  can we expect an update for the Intel SC9853i units to Android 10?
What are the differences in android 8.1 vs Android 10 in terms of user features? I complained in my last thread about the lack adjusting the FONT SIZE. Huh
(09-30-2020, 10:55 AM)frank84 Wrote:  Hello Joying Team, Hello forum Users

Joying has just released a couple of new Head Unit with Android 10. The differences between the OLD ones and new are just new CPU ARM Cortex (2xA75 + 6xA55) vs Intel SC9853i and a new screen (thinner) for the 10.1 inch version.
@JoyingTeam Seen that the PX5 CPU version for the Single Din units have Android 9, new ARM CPU units have Android 10  can we expect an update for the Intel SC9853i units to Android 10?
What are the differences in android 8.1 vs Android 10 in terms of user features? I complained in my last thread about the lack adjusting the FONT SIZE. Huh

Sorry, the android 8.1 cannot be update to the android 10.0.
Does it worth it? I know there are sometimes some technical problems after updating.
Just updated to Android 10, and the improvements are solid! The enhanced security features and smoother UI are noticeable. Cloud storage integration makes file management a breeze. Also, intrigued by the Terabox Mod APK for additional cloud capabilities. Exciting times for Android users!
(01-06-2024, 07:57 PM)teraboxmodapk Wrote:  Just updated to Android 10, and the improvements are solid! The enhanced security features and smoother UI are noticeable. Cloud storage integration makes file management a breeze. Also, intrigued by the Terabox Mod APK for additional cloud capabilities. Exciting times for Android users!

Terabox Mod Apk is a modified version of the official Terabox app that gives users access to all of the features of Terabox, including unlimited storage space, ad-free browsing, and faster download speeds.