Introduction and Questions
Good morning!

Mickey from Tennessee here. Just installed the new 10.1 double DIN 1280x800p in our motorhome and deeply in the learning curve. I think I'm going to enjoy this thing, but it will take a while to figure out all the bells and whistles.

First question: How do I change the temperature reading from celsius to fahrenheit?

Second question: The backup camera and turn signal cameras are working fine; they are controlled by a switch box that feeds the head unit. The head unit that came with the motorhome had a button (icon) to press that would turn on the backup camera while driving. Does the Joying unit have that as well? If not, has anyone any information as to how to wire in a switch to do so?

Thanks!
Mickey
I also have the 10.1" unit (1280x800) and I have the same question - how do I change the temperature units from C to F on the home screen widget?
(02-13-2021, 10:51 PM)chrispitude Wrote:  I also have the 10.1" unit (1280x800) and I have the same question - how do I change the temperature units from C to F on the home screen widget?

Please try to install the new weather app from the Google player store
(02-23-2021, 09:03 AM)admin Wrote:  
(02-13-2021, 10:51 PM)chrispitude Wrote:  I also have the 10.1" unit (1280x800) and I have the same question - how do I change the temperature units from C to F on the home screen widget?

Please try to install the new weather app from the Google player store

What app are you asking me to install/update? Because if I search the Play Store for "weather", there are thousands...

I don't want to be forced to sit in my car and figure this out by trial-and-error.
Check every menu option/submenu in settings (pull from the top, scan and push gear button).
I'm in the same boat - Celsius vs Fahrenheit...it did not make the list from my initial request for some assistance...did anyone get a better explanation of which weather app we should download(per the recommendation from the joying rep?), and then how to make it appear on the home screen?

Or, should I continue to dig into the settings menus? I feel i've made it through all the setup menus without finding anything regarding the weather app on the home screen...

In fact, there is a Music widget on the home screen that has nothing to do with bluetooth music, has a generic Police song logo(looks like maybe reggata de blanc, a personal favorite...), hasd play, forward and back buttons etc. but is inoperable....which begs the question, can you modify the home screen and its widgets?

Hoping to find useful ways to manipulate this device.

Best,

Scott
Hey Mickey! Congrats on the new head unit! You'll usually find this option in the settings menu under Units or Display to change the temperature reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit. As for the Joying unit, it might not have the same button for the backup camera, but you could consider wiring a switch to control it while driving. Check the user manual or seek advice from a car electronics expert. If you ever need help with tech-related tasks, you can rely on the Best Essay Writing Service London for expert assistance. Enjoy your motorhome adventures!
To change the temperature units from Celsius to Fahrenheit on your 10.1" unit (1280x800) home screen widget, follow these steps:

1. Tap and hold the widget on your home screen.
2. Release it when options appear.
3. Look for "Settings" or "Preferences."
4. Inside the settings, you should find an option to switch temperature units.
5. Select "Fahrenheit" and save your changes.

Now, your home screen widget should display temperatures in Fahrenheit.