Steering Wheel keys not working Nissan Sentra 2015
Hi,

I just bought the Joying JY-NO101N3N (9" Andorid 4GB/64GB) for Nissan Sentra. This unit came with harness that connects directly to the 2015 Nissan Sentra harness and it also included a canbus (NS-SS-02b).

The installation was quick and easy, factory reverse camera works great, however, i lost all function on my steering wheel keys (sound +/-, source, next/previous, answer, hang up and also the top menu key)

Has anyone encountered and fixed this issue, Joying say that with the canbus there is not programming needed, even if i wanted to the Learn control does not pick up any key presses.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
[quote='paulbacks@gmail.com' pid='5815' dateline='1603667895']
Hi,

I just bought the Joying JY-NO101N3N (9" Andorid 4GB/64GB) for Nissan Sentra. This unit came with harness that connects directly to the 2015 Nissan Sentra harness and it also included a canbus (NS-SS-02b).

The installation was quick and easy, factory reverse camera works great, however, i lost all function on my steering wheel keys (sound +/-, source, next/previous, answer, hang up and also the top menu key)

Has anyone encountered and fixed this issue, Joying say that with the canbus there is not programming needed, even if i wanted to the Learn control does not pick up any key presses.

Any help would be appreciated

Will send you the new harness asap. please do not worry.