How to solve someone's problems on JY-VQ130N4G
For many years I had JY-VL130N2 and I was very happy. Now I decided to update it with JY-VQ130N4G and I notice the following problems
1. Problem with the display, obviously the same display is used in the 8 and 9 inch models and some apps are not fully visualized and some of them are cut on the sides. These problems did not exist with the old models, and navigation is still difficult to control.
2. When you press the arrows on the steering wheel to change the radio, they work backwards
<< change forward
>> change backwards, and in other applications it works correctly
3. When displaying the outside temperature when the hail is x.5 C, x... is sometimes displayed.
4. How many slots are there for Micro SD cards, because the old device had 2?
5. Problem with sd card recognition, my SD 32GB card does not recognize class10
6. The device reads a slow 128 GB SD card but once I select a clip / movie to delete from the file manager, it cannot be deleted. Otherwise I can easily copy files to the card
(11-29-2020, 01:11 PM)jaredharet Wrote:  1. Problem with the display, obviously the same display is used in the 8 and 9 inch models and some apps are not fully visualized and some of them are cut

Happens on my 10 inch Android 8.1.0 Airmont as well. I assume its weird/bad usage of a FrameLayout or RelativeLayout in the default launcher app (android dev terms)
Is there a solution to any of the above problems?