Sim card not found
Hi I cant get my sim card to work. It works in phone but is not visable in head unit. I have disabled pin and rebooted. My unit is on with a 4g dongle biult into head unit. Also what size sim goes in the holder. It doesnt look right when inserted. Cheers
(12-04-2020, 05:30 AM)chicko Wrote:  Hi I cant get my sim card to work. It works in phone but is not visable in head unit.  I have disabled pin and rebooted.  My unit is on with a 4g dongle biult into head unit.  Also what size sim goes in the holder. It doesnt look right when inserted.  Cheers

You need to use the micro SiM card.
(12-04-2020, 05:30 AM)chicko Wrote:  Hi I cant get my sim card to work. It works in phone but is not visable in head unit.  I have disabled pin and rebooted.  My unit is on with a 4g dongle biult into head unit.  Also what size sim goes in the holder. It doesnt look right when inserted.  Cheers

So this is what I did to get it to work
1. You need a micro Sim - Ensure you have this .
2. You need to Ensure the Time setting is synchronized with the internet - Using WIFI make sure your time is correct and your timezone is correct.
3. Insert the Sim with the Notch facing the inside (when sitting in the Tray it faces the Cable that connects the tray to the head unit)
4. with the Head unit on - Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger - you will see the reboot option
5. Reboot the Head Unit with the reboot button
6 You should see the LTE/4G Bars on the top of the head unit once the sim is detected

If this does not work - You could have another issue

I struggled with it until I got The Time and the Reboot completed

Good luck, keep us posted if you succeed

Snazzz