"No Signal" Screen when the headlights are on
Question 
I just had my single DIN android 8.8" Joying car stereo (JY-HQS01N4G-1) installed in my 2006 Jeep Wrangler. So far most things seem to be working, though I haven't tried everything yet. The big issue is every time I turn on my headlights the audio get a little quieter and then 2-3 seconds later the screen goes black, and then a few seconds after that the words "No Signal" are displayed on the screen, and no matter what I do, the radio doesn't respond to any taps anywhere. If I turn the headlights off, the screen comes back and is usable. If I was streaming audio over bluetooth, that continues to stream in the background.

I don't know exactly what is happening to cause this, but clearly the headlights are triggering the radio to do something, I'd just not sure what.
Hi there,

There is a menu item where you can set that the video signal of a rear camera is switched on. Since you apparently have not installed any, you get the message "no signal". There is also a menu item where you can set whether the radio is quieter when reversing.
I just can't tell you the menu item because I always search through it.

Kind regards

Dirk