Importing contacts deletes all my contacts off Google
Whenever I press the radio's button to import my android phone contacts, it imports some of the contacts, but the rest it moves into trash on Google. I then have to go to Google's contact list page to recover them from the trash.
I also had this issue yesterday with my brand new head unit (JY-UQS10N4G).
Car : Citroen C4 2012
Head unit : JY-UQS10N4G
Amp : Audison LRX 6.9
Speakers : Focal KRX3
Phone : OnePlus 6T (Android 10)
(12-24-2020, 11:09 PM)toecheese Wrote:  Whenever I press the radio's button to import my android phone contacts, it imports some of the contacts, but the rest it moves into trash on Google.  I then have to go to Google's contact list page to recover them from the trash.

Please do as below:
1. Go to joying settings
2. Go to user/account
3. Click on your account name (email) and then click on "Account sync" just below account name, this will open a new menu.
4. There you can disable contacts sync option.
(12-29-2020, 08:02 AM)admin Wrote:  
(12-24-2020, 11:09 PM)toecheese Wrote:  Whenever I press the radio's button to import my android phone contacts, it imports some of the contacts, but the rest it moves into trash on Google.  I then have to go to Google's contact list page to recover them from the trash.

Please do as below:
1. Go to joying settings
2. Go to user/account
3. Click on your account name (email) and then click on "Account sync" just below account name, this will open a new menu.
4. There you can disable contacts sync option.

Thanks. Maybe this should just be removed. My contacts have now been deleted from Google 4 times causing me to briefly panic each time. Thank Google for building in an "undelete" function