Unit freezing and reboot alone
I recently purchased the JY-UQD10N4- unit (in December) so after one month of using it in order to review the product,problems began.
While we usually pay more to have less problems,here is not the case.
1.application like music player shuts down alone.
2-Unit restarting alone last three days ( i reset it as per instructions)
3-unit today freeze on Google logo upon reboot and doesn't start.this keeps on going on and on...deeply outraged by those issues.

Help  Huh  Angry[attachment=467]
(01-31-2021, 07:42 PM)RalF Wrote:  I recently purchased the JY-UQD10N4- unit (in December) so after one month of using it in order to review the product,problems began.
While we usually pay more to have less problems,here is not the case.
1.application like music player shuts down alone.
2-Unit restarting alone last three days ( i reset it as per instructions)
3-unit today freeze on Google logo upon reboot and doesn't start.this keeps on going on and on...deeply outraged by those issues.

Help  Huh  Angry

Joying had replied to your email.
Dear
Joying answered and left me with a still unresponsive unit until they comeback from holidays....
what a way to keep customers and support...totally unacceptable and disappointing.
now im with a useless thing for 17 days...way to go
(02-03-2021, 12:04 PM)RalF Wrote:  Dear
Joying answered and left me with a still unresponsive unit until they comeback from holidays....
what a way to keep customers and support...totally unacceptable and disappointing.
now im with a useless thing for 17 days...way to go

Sorry for the delay. Joying already agree that will send you the mental box for exchange. please do not worry.