Google Login
I cant add a google account to my new Android 10 head unit. It wont let me login to Google or any of the Google apps. Even when I go to add account info through settings instead of an app it just does the "Checking Info" loop and opens the google login page for about 1/2 second where you put in your email and password, and then it closes and goes back to the sign in page. Ive done a reset on it numerous times, it has strong wifi signal, but still wont let me add a google account to the device. this is getting frustrating! Ive cleared out google play data, and updated all the apps several times. HELP!
I have the same issue after resetting to factory defaults.
I'm joining a waiting club to solve this problem.
(02-27-2021, 08:51 PM)Aivan Wrote:  I'm joining a waiting club to solve this problem.

Me too
(02-27-2021, 08:51 PM)Aivan Wrote:  I'm joining a waiting club to solve this problem.

Me too
Me too
Still no solution to this problem despite the fact that many of us encounter it?
(02-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Rattler196 Wrote:  I cant add a google account to my new Android 10 head unit. It wont let me login to Google or any of the Google apps. Even when I go to add account info through settings instead of an app it just does the "Checking Info" loop and opens the google login page for about 1/2 second where you put in your email and password, and then it closes and goes back to the sign in page. Ive done a reset on it numerous times, it has strong wifi signal, but still wont let me add a google account to the device. this is getting frustrating! Ive cleared out google play data, and updated all the apps several times. HELP!

Please try to reset the Google play sevice app and then flashing the firmware again.
it does not work. you can not login to youtube, chrome, google account
I have the same problem