Google Login
This morning i tried again

On app, forced stop of Google services
Delete cache
Delete data...
after that i connected the pendrive with the firmware, on the second time I was able to sign in with the Google account
(03-05-2021, 09:25 AM)Hesediel Wrote:  This morning i tried again

On app, forced stop of Google services
Delete cache
Delete data...
after that i connected the pendrive with the firmware, on the second time I was able to sign in with the Google account

With the firmware?
Could you tell us a little more about this firmware and the procedure?
Thank you
(03-05-2021, 11:34 AM)Bipbip86 Wrote:  With the firmware?
Thank you

Download the firmware from there
https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/

I have the 7 inch tablet, version UQS03N4G 1024x600

So look your tablet inch and resolution.

I downloaded the zip firmware, the first one in my case.

Unzip the file on a empty usb pendrive.

Go to the tablet, then settings and search the apps menu.
Looked for google play services
I forced the app stop
Then clear cache and storage. After that immediately i connected the pendrive.
The table recognized the firmware in automatic, and asked for flash. I said yes...just waited 5 minutes and after the flash and reboot i was able to put the Google account
That worked for me also!
(03-05-2021, 03:21 PM)Hesediel Wrote:  
(03-05-2021, 11:34 AM)Bipbip86 Wrote:  With the firmware?
Thank you

Download the firmware from there
https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/

I have the 7 inch tablet, version UQS03N4G 1024x600

So look your tablet inch and resolution.

I downloaded the zip firmware, the first one in my case.

Unzip the file on a empty usb pendrive.

Go to the tablet, then settings and search the apps menu.
Looked for google play services
I forced the app stop
Then clear cache and storage. After that immediately i connected the pendrive.
The table recognized the firmware in automatic, and asked for flash. I said yes...just waited 5 minutes and after the flash and reboot i was able to put the Google account

Thanks a lot. This small workaround helps me too Smile
(03-04-2021, 10:08 AM)admin Wrote:  
(02-26-2021, 12:46 AM)Rattler196 Wrote:  I cant add a google account to my new Android 10 head unit. It wont let me login to Google or any of the Google apps. Even when I go to add account info through settings instead of an app it just does the "Checking Info" loop and opens the google login page for about 1/2 second where you put in your email and password, and then it closes and goes back to the sign in page. Ive done a reset on it numerous times, it has strong wifi signal, but still wont let me add a google account to the device. this is getting frustrating! Ive cleared out google play data, and updated all the apps several times. HELP!

Please try to reset the Google play sevice app and then flashing the firmware again.

Hello, i have the same issue as the others on my joying JY-SUQ14N4GN , after resetting to factory settings, cannot log in to my google acc. How do i reset google play service app, i think is the google services framework that causes the issue..
The Flash firmware solution works for me, but I lost the pre-installed Igo navigation
(03-06-2021, 10:57 PM)Aivan Wrote:  The Flash firmware solution works for me, but I lost the pre-installed Igo navigation

Yes. But no problem, you can reinstall it....for a offline navigator, i installed Sygic..problem solved
Am I supposed to unzip the file on the computer? Have a MacBook and it doesn’t let me. Am I missing something!
(03-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Wolflugo Wrote:  Am I supposed to unzip the file on the computer? Have a MacBook and it doesn’t let me. Am I missing something!

You have to unzip the zip inside a pendrive with a pc, tablet...from where you want..but in the pendrive you must have all files unzipped