Problems about "Google log-in problem"
(03-11-2021, 09:02 AM)admin Wrote:  Problems about "Google log-in problem"

Hello, Joying customers

Our engineers had been researching on this problem and working on the updating files for solving Google log-in problem.
Please do not worry. we will release the files for solving the problem in some days.

Joying team.

I had this Google account login issues, after contacting Joying they sent me a link to two changed files to copy onto their original firmware update. I updated with this new "firmware" and my Google account worked.

Then 2 days later (March 17th 2021) my Google account was compromised for the first time in 15 years. I only use that password for my Google account so I don't know how it was hacked but the audit logs say they just input my password.

They opened up a Google Adwords account and started selling fortnight ads, then attempted to get into my brokerage account, then logged into a dormant Etsy account and tried to do something with square before I caught on (40min total in my account). They were quickly deleting any account emails that came in so I wouldn't notice them.

I am highly suspicious of this new update to my head unit. The timing is spot on, and I haven't used my Google account anywhere other than my phone and this Joying unit.

I am very concerned now about the security of this device. I also don't understand the claim by Joying that "Google updated their servers" and that is what broke Google authentication.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems about "Google log-in problem" - explorer200 - 03-17-2021, 02:50 AM