No Internet w/ Verizon Sim on Joying 7in Dbl Din Android 10 HU
Exclamation 
I bought a Joying model JY-UQ135N4G head unit because I absolutely loved the fact I could put a SIM card in it and have internet access. So I installed the radio ?. I went into the Verizon store, bought a new SIM card, got it on my plan, and installed in the SIM dongle cord thing. Now it shows my SIM info and that I have 4g service but when I try to use chrome, Facebook, YouTube or any other apps it says I don’t have internet access. I have also noticed that in the settings menu it shows two SIM card slot IMEI numbers but my radio only has the one on the dongle and it shows my Verizon SIM as being in the second slot. I don’t know if that has anything to do with the issue or not but this problem needs fixed like yesterday. It’s literally the only reason I bought the radio that I did. Not happy right now ?
Did you resolve this issue? I have the same problem. And I'm with Verizon who told me the two IMEI numbers weren't compatible with any of their SIM cards. If you found a solution I'd love to hear what it was.