Parking Sensors: No image
Hello

I just installed the Android 10 Unit (JY-FQ129N4G) in my Ford Focus MK3. Unfortunately the parking sensors at the back aren't working correctly. If I switch to reverse gear, I can hear the beeping sound but the image with the distance doesn't show up on the screen. For the front parking sensors it's working fine. I don't have a back up camera installed.

Do I need to change something in the settings or what could be the problem?$

Thank you in advance!
I solved the problem. I had to install a back up camera too. The image of the rear parking sensors only shows up if a back up camera is installed. Also my canbus adapter didn't detect when I put my car in reverse. Therefore, I had to bypass the canbus adapter by cutting the orange back wire and connecting it to the reverse light power supply wire of the camera.
Sorry, I'm a bit confused by your message. Found it while researching whether or not the Joying 9" unit will support PDC in my 2013 Focus MK3.

I get the impression the the front PDC works fine, but the rear PDC didn't. You had to install a camera to get it to work? Do you now use the PDC and/or camera while reversing? Did you just hook up a camera inside the dashboard or something to make the PDC work? Do I need to order a camera with the HU in order for existing rear PDC to work?