Cannot edit default launcher
I have the UQD10N4G-R (10.1 Auto Rotate) model. I have the latest firmware.

Anyone know how I can edit the default home/launcher UI?
When I long press on the homescreen, I only get the options to change the wallpaper or live wallpaper.
When I try and add any new icons or widgets on the homescreen, I cannot and get a message saying there's no room.
I cannot delete any of the icons at the bo.ttom
The default launcher pre-installed is common_launcher_type_12

[Image: 5XENKS3mmRdjKhAeA]

[Image: 7abXfnVGGtRpeu5a6]
I now have a similar issue. I installed NOVA launcher and the device allowed me to choose ALWAYS when I pressed home until recently. It now asked every time I press this which launcher I want to be default. Even if I then choose the NOVE as ALWAYS, next time it asks again. Anyone found a fix for this or is this fixed in a new FW or do you have to root the device and install a custom ROM for this to actually work correctly?
(09-12-2022, 02:42 PM)KR15 Wrote:  I now have a similar issue. I installed NOVA launcher and the device allowed me to choose ALWAYS when I pressed home until recently. It now asked every time I press this which launcher I want to be default. Even if I then choose the NOVE as ALWAYS, next time it asks again. Anyone found a fix for this or is this fixed in a new FW or do you have to root the device and install a custom ROM for this to actually work correctly?

After updating to the latest FW and Android 12 then re-installing all my apps the default launcher is now staying as Nova Launch (so far)
Same issue here!

How to edit homescreen and add additional pages.
where are the widgets? have not found them, but I want to place them on the homescreen page(s)

My device: UQS10N4G-H with latest firmware

Thanks, Patrick