JY-UQD11N4G - 4G sim card - how to get this working
(02-15-2022, 10:35 AM)fognozzle Wrote:  I'm having trouble with mine too, but it was working.

I can confirm that SIM2 is the correct slot. I have no idea what or where the SIM1 slot is, but mine was working in the SIM2 'dongle'.

I'm not sure what the secret is to getting it working. I seem to remember it initially didn't work, then I looked into the settings, couldn't find anything to change but then it suddenly started working. Unfortunately I've had the unit out of the car a couple of times as I'm doing a lot of work on the car, and I recently updated the firmware, and now it doesn't seem to want to work at all.

I'm in Australia (on Telstra) so things may be different, but for what it's worth:

SIM slot 2 is correct
Make sure wifi is off and mobile data is on
I didn't need a username or password - an active SIM should just work
Check the notification bar at the top of the screen for 3G/4G bars - if they are there then your aerial and SIM are working
Maybe try deleting the access point data and rebooting, see if it refreshes, or create a new one
I will have more of a play with mine over the next few days, if I come up with anything else I'll post it here.

Insert the SIM card into the mobile phone and deactivate the SIM card password.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JY-UQD11N4G - 4G sim card - how to get this working - danek1 - 02-15-2022, 11:52 AM