Stuck on Bluetooth app screen, cannot exit
Hi. My screen is stuck on the Bluetooth app where it keeps trying to go full screen mode (hiding the status bar) and immediately trying to return back to non-full screen mode. So it just keeps repeating this and when I try to exit this app, it goes right back to the same screen. I cannot close this app and cannot leave this screen. How do I go on android boot Recovery Mode to factory reset the unit? I tried the pinhole reset and it just goes right back to that Bluetooth app screen when the unit restarts. So I think I need to do a factory reset. From Amazon Order# 112-9168224-7973004, JY-UQS15N4G
Paypal login my account as an intermediary between your bank and merchants and keeps your payment information safe. You can also use PayPal to send money to friends and family as well as receive money from people. A good chunk of online traders and service providers use PayPal to make transactions on a daily basis. This feature comes very handy when it comes to splitting rent for roommates, for instance. aol mail login | kucoin login | paypal login | paypal login | paypal login account | paypal login account | citi bank login | citi bank credit card login | stripe login | stripe login account | aka.ms/remoteconnect | http //aka.ms/remoteconnect