Everything is to small in third party apps on 1920x1200 unit
Hi

I recently bought an android 10 head unit wit 10.1 inch display with 1920x1200 resolution.

I am satisfied however there are some problems.

The main problem is that applications such as google maps, tidal, google chrome and others display very small fonts and details, to the point where it is practically impossible to use them while driving.

Built-in applications such as fm-radio, file player and Bluetooth application look ok.

In options there are no 'font size' and 'display size' settings , which would solve the problem.

I found the following solution:

I changed the 'minimum width' setting in the developer options from 1200 to 800 - now the apps look ok. everything got bigger.
Unfortunately this causes the original launcher to stop displaying interface. So I installed the car web guru launcher, which works.

Now the apps look good. Also, the built-in apps look good, except for the sound equalizer app. Elements in this application do not fit on the screen. some of the sliders are outside the screen.
I think the solution would be to install this application in a version for a screen with a smaller resolution.

Is it possible? Can joying send me the apk file of this application? Or is there another solution of this problem?
I have exactly the same issue with my 1200 unit... Now I wish I had ordered the 'older' 720 or 800 version, which are just as good. I'm even considering buying such one, just for this only reason. I'm using Youtube alot and the buttons to make a video go fullscreen or the 'x' to close a window, are VERY small and often a pain to hit correctly. I tried your solution of altering the width to 800 and it clearly made the buttons bigger and far better to press, but it just downgrades your superior 1200 unit to an older model, which is not why I bought it. Also, some apps, as you mentioned, are clearly not made for lower screen widths than 1200.

I hope there will be a solution for this issue in an upcoming update.
If you are experiencing issues with third-party apps appearing too small on your 1920x1200 unit, it could be due to the app not being optimized for your screen resolution. This can be particularly frustrating when using apps such as GB WhatsApp Pro, which is a third-party app that is not available on the official app store.

To address this issue, you may want to try changing the display settings on your device to see if that helps. For example, you could try changing the resolution or the scaling factor to make the apps appear larger. Another option is to see if there is an option within the app itself to adjust the size of the interface.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider reaching out to the developer of the app to see if they have any suggestions or if they plan to release an update that addresses this issue. In the meantime, you may need to simply deal with the inconvenience of having a small interface on some third-party apps.