No GPS when I tether to my phone
I am getting No GPS when I tether to my android phone

The phone gets GPS fine, I can run waze fine on the phone

waze doesnt run properly on the headunit because it finds no GPS signals, I have to run waze on my phone and play music from USB stick on the headunit

Bot using the android headunit to its fullest potential

what can I do ?

do I need to check that the wiring hasn't become loose
is there software setting changes that I can try
do i change the antenna

what are my options ?
I'm having the same issue. I don't have a SIM card installed in the device, so I'm trying to hotspot off my phone (Pixel 6 Pro) and/or use Bluetooth tethering for data.

When not connected, it seems to get regular GPS data just fine, and this would normally be good enough, but I also want to stream music off Spotify. If I connect my phone, the head unit seems to stop getting location data from its own sensors, but it also fails to get location data through my phone's connection, so my location on the map is miles away from my actual location.

This thing seems pretty wonky in general - I can reboot everything and reset all the connections, and sometimes it'll work the way it's supposed to, but not for very long if at all. Even at home, it'll only connect to Wifi for a few minutes before it starts having issues again.

Don't even get me started on Android Auto.

For reference, I have the single DIN, 8GB/128GB octa-core unit with the 11.6" screen. At least it looks nice ?