Blutooth problem after system update
Hi,

I have updated my Android device system software to the latest version (V8.1.1_20220104.150944_THEME1) throught my mobile as hotspot
Unfortunetly after the update the Blutooth is not working anymore, i found in the settings that the name is blank as well as the password and whenever i try to enter those info, both becomes empty again and i am not able to pair my mobile anymore, please check the attached two photos for my device info.

looking forward to your support

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If your Bluetooth devices won't connect, it's likely because the devices are out of range, or aren't in pairing mode.

FMWhatsapp
(03-17-2022, 08:14 AM)thefny Wrote:  Hi,

I have updated my Android device system software to the latest version (V8.1.1_20220104.150944_THEME1) throught my mobile as hotspot
Unfortunetly after the update the Blutooth is not working anymore, i found in the settings that the name is blank as well as the password and whenever i try to enter those info, both becomes empty again and i am not able to pair my mobile anymore, please check the attached two photos for my device info.

Have you tried a system reboot or factory reset?
Select Start , then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot . In Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, and then select Run the troubleshooter and follow the instructions.
jt whatsapp
(03-17-2022, 08:14 AM)thefny Wrote:  Hi,

Did you ever get a fix for this??