new Dash Camera does not recognize SD card
I have purchased the Newest Car Front Dash Camera Recording DVR : NDVR4

I have installed and I can see the images on the Joying head Unit.

Unfortunately I can't record because it doesn't recognize the SD card that I inserted. I tried both a 128GB and a 64GB SD with same results. I get the message no Card.

Please advise

thank you
(04-20-2022, 03:45 PM)jmc Wrote:  I have purchased the Newest Car Front Dash Camera Recording DVR : NDVR4

I have installed and I can see the images on the Joying head Unit.

Unfortunately I can't record because it doesn't recognize the SD card that I inserted. I tried both a 128GB and a 64GB SD with same results. I get the message no Card.

Please advise

thank you

I'm surprised at the lack of an answer to such an "easy" question in what appears to be months. The new dashcam has a limitation of 32GB for the uSD card. Delete your partitions and create only one 31.4GB FAT32 partition and you will be good to go.

I have no idea why there is such a limitation and wish they would raise the limitation in a future firmware update. I'm also amazed that there isn't (seemingly) a manual for this product, nor is this limitation plastered all over their product page. It simply says prepare your SD card, how about prepare your SD card (limit 32GB FAT32.)
DrewRead Smile
Actually, you have to use a card that is less than 32GB, creating a 32GB fat partition still wont work.
DrewRead Smile