JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten
Hello,

I have recently purchased the same SKU/Model as you the 10.1 inch Snapdragon 4gb/64gb JY-UQD10N4G-GT, I just wanted to confirm some things also for you.

1 - My WiFi also turns itself off when the remove the key from the car, I'll be using a 4G simcard so won't be an issue for me personally but I agree it should remain activated. My old Pumpkin unit used to remain activated, so guessing it's a software bug?

2 - When test fitting my headunit, I didn't pay attention to the clock/date so can't comment but will look for this next time I plug the unit in.

3 - I'm also having Steering Wheel Control issues, I have purchased a proper wiring harness with a Canbus decoder. The Canbus decoder is working as the screen flickers when I press a button but its that fast the headunit unregisters the button click or scroll if that makes sense? One button is working as intended and correctly mapped so I know it is functioning. The volume up on the scroll wheel is mapped but I have to spin it soo fast to make it go up one in volume -.- Any chance we can add a delay to mapping once it's detected a input? Or can we manually type the 4 or 5 digit code in for whatever function we would like to map to button to?

4 - The square tab is known as "Recent Apps". I can confirm mine doesn't do this and fast boots back into the last app I had opened if I remember from yesterday. My old Pumpkin unit used to continue where it left off, playing music instantly when turned back on. So guessing this is also another software bug?

I disable the sound click when you touch the screen, mine keeps re-enabling mine. Like you said, it keeps forgetting settings.

I also agree this headunit is great, major upgrade to my old one but definitely needs some software update alterations to be 100%. I would even accept 90% functionality haha.

Looking forward to Joying's reply or other users input  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten - UKBuyer94 - 05-08-2022, 11:17 AM