JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten
I made some tweaks and issues #1, #2 and #3 seems to be working better:

#1 - I turned off the "Auto Hotspot" in the Factory Settings/Other screen. Seems to have fixed the issue. Every time I start my car now it takes 20-30 secs to reconnect but does it automatically now.

#2 - changed settings to Network date and time and selected proper region.

#3 - changed the "Steering Wheel Key Resistance" to 1K. I have used my vehicle around 10 times now and seems to be holding. Haven't had to re-program yet.

Still no change for #4 which is frustrating. I'm sure its in the launcher (Car Launcher Pro) setting somewhere as I have been finding settings such as "Run the last running application" "the third party applications will open automatically after you turn on the device" and "Start music when Car Launcher starts" options "at startup" or "when the internet appears". Also there is a an option for "Car Launcher always in the foreground after launch" but when I use this option it seems to open a previous app then the car launcher opens again over it.

I am going to test it on the stock launcher in the next couple days when I get time and keep playing with the settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten - Toddyg - 05-09-2022, 02:33 AM