Bluetooth on Joying not working with JL Audio VXi-BTC device
Have the new 11.6" top of the line model Joying deck. Single DIN. Just purchased a month ago.

JOYING Navigation Car Stereo 11.6 Inch Octa Core Single Din Android Auto Radio Car in-Dash Navigation GPS Units with Full-Fit 1920x1080 Screen 8GB+128GB Support Bluetooth 5.1,DVR,OBD2,Back-Up Camera

Have high end JL Audio VXi 1000/5 Amplifier connected to deck via SPDIF Optical. Trying to connect bluetooth adapter VXI-BTC. Trying to pair VXi-BTC to JL Audio "Tun Mobile" app installed on Joying deck.

JL Audio Tun Mobile software detects VXi-BTC as "noName" MAC address of XVi-BTC listed under "noName" is correct to device. Problem is Joying deck should not be detecting this device as "noName" device detects just fine on my Android cell phone as "VXi-BTC" like it is supposed to.

This software package JL Audio android app Tun Mobile is essential to my high end car audio install success and I have proven all JL Audio hardware and software works fine. But on Joying deck "VXi-BTC" bluetooth device is detected as "noName" and this causes JL software to error out and cannot connect since it is looking for "VXi-BTC"

What kind of crippled is the bluetooth interface on this deck I just paid $550 for? Please help....

Nick