Problem with Backup Camera on JY-UQD13N6G-R
Hello everyone,

today i've installed the 13.3 Inch Radio, JY-UQD13N6G-R, everything works fine except the Backup Camera function.
I've tried everything i could think of but the Radio doesn't change into the backupcamera mode when i put
the gear into reverse.
If i put the Videosignal in the AV-IN port of the Radio the Camera works fine.
At the moment i'm missing a dedicated input to use with the reverse signal of my car.
The only cable i could find was one labeled with "Back" but i don't think thats the right one.

Can someone tell my how the Backup Camera mode works on this model?
I've supplied the camera from the Radio Ground and from Acc+.

Thank you!
(06-10-2022, 04:38 PM)bl4ck3agl3 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

today i've installed the 13.3 Inch Radio, JY-UQD13N6G-R, everything works fine except the Backup Camera function.
I've tried everything i could think of but the Radio doesn't change into the backupcamera mode when i put
the gear into reverse.
If i put the Videosignal in the AV-IN port of the Radio the Camera works fine.
At the moment i'm missing a dedicated input to use with the reverse signal of my car.
The only cable i could find was one labeled with "Back" but i don't think thats the right one.

Can someone tell my how the Backup Camera mode works on this model?
I've supplied the camera from the Radio Ground and from Acc+.

Thank you!

I have a same model of the head unit installed into my 2007 Toyota Sienna, with a Joying backup camera. The backup camera works fine on my car. Make sure you connect backup camera's trigger wire (powered from your reverse light positive) to the head unit. If you didn't, it won't work.