Bluetooth on Joying not working
JOYING Navigation Car Stereo 11.6 Inch Octa Core Single Din Android Auto Radio Car in-Dash Navigation GPS Units with Full-Fit 1920x1080 Screen 8GB+128GB Support Bluetooth 5.1, DVR, OBD2, Back-Up Camera.
Has a high-end JL Audio VXi 1000/5 Amplifier connected to the deck via SPDIF Optical? Trying to connect Bluetooth adapter VXI-BTC. Trying to pair VXi-BTC to JL Audio "Tun Mobile" app installed on Joying deck. What kind of crippled is the Bluetooth interface on this deck I just paid $550 for? Please help...
MyyApk
(06-25-2022, 05:25 AM)kashifkhan Wrote:  JOYING Navigation Car Stereo 11.6 Inch Octa Core Single Din Android Auto Radio Car in-Dash Navigation GPS Units with Full-Fit 1920x1080 Screen 8GB+128GB Support Bluetooth 5.1, DVR, OBD2, Back-Up Camera.
Has a high-end JL Audio VXi 1000/5 Amplifier connected to the deck via SPDIF Optical? Trying to connect Bluetooth adapter VXI-BTC. Trying to pair VXi-BTC to JL Audio "Tun Mobile" app installed on Joying deck. What kind of crippled is the Bluetooth interface on this deck I just paid $550 for? Please help...
MyyApk

Sorry, our head unit can not support other bluetooth devices. only support our android phone and OBD2 bluetooth.
(06-25-2022, 05:25 AM)kashifkhan Wrote:  JOYING Navigation Car Stereo 11.6 Inch Octa Core Single Din Android Auto Radio Car in-Dash Navigation GPS Units with Full-Fit 1920x1080 Screen 8GB+128GB Support Bluetooth 5.1, DVR, OBD2, Back-Up Camera.
MyyApk

Sorry, our head unit can not support other bluetooth devices connecting. only can connect the phone bluetooth and OBD2 bluetooth.