Reverse Cam, Dialer and rear sound
Hi all,

I just installed a JY-AQ101N4G-DA into a 2011 Audi a3. The reversing camera works ok, you can see what is behind you when you put it into reverse, the second I take my foot off the brake, the video goes black. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The dialer just doesn't seem to want to work at all either, the second I try to touch something on the screen it jumps back to the home screen. If I try to voice request to call someone, it just doesn't do anything.

The rear sound just does not work at all. the front speakers are great.

No idea how to get the DVR dash cam to work either.

I just have no idea where to start, there's no real guide or manual. There's no easy place to get the APKs for any of the add-ons for the head units.

Cheers
(07-01-2022, 03:00 PM)jakeyg Wrote:  Hi all,

I just installed a JY-AQ101N4G-DA into a 2011 Audi a3.  The reversing camera works ok, you can see what is behind you when you put it into reverse, the second I take my foot off the brake, the video goes black. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The dialer just doesn't seem to want to work at all either, the second I try to touch something on the screen it jumps back to the home screen.  If I try to voice request to call someone, it just doesn't do anything.

The rear sound just does not work at all.  the front speakers are great.

No idea how to get the DVR dash cam to work either.

I just have no idea where to start, there's no real guide or manual. There's no easy place to get the APKs for any of the add-ons for the head units.

Cheers

For the "video black" problem, you can try to set this setting:
Route: setting>Gerneral>brake wire for video oin motion (Turn it on or off for checking)

Other questions please kindly send your email to us "info@joyingauto.com". we will help you.