no Steering Wheel Control Ground
Question 
Hi,

I just installed my brand new 11.6 UIS7862 (UQS11N8G-H), but I have so far two problems. Second on is the following:

Previous Android HeadUnit had 3 Steering Wheel Control (SWC) wires. Aka: SWC1, SWC2 and SWC GND.
I connected the car Steering Wheel Controls (resistivity, not CAN) through SWC1 and SWC GND, and it was working properly.

My current Joying HeadUnit does not have a SWC GND. I tried, without success to:
_ Connect Key1 alone (assuming general ground)
_ Connect HU Key1 and Key2 to Car SWC1 and SWC GND, and alternatively.
_ connect as upper line, but plugging and uppluging Can in/out....

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers
Alx
(07-26-2022, 12:56 PM)troun Wrote:  Hi,

I just installed my brand new 11.6 UIS7862 (UQS11N8G-H), but I have so far two problems. Second on is the following:

Previous Android HeadUnit had 3 Steering Wheel Control (SWC) wires. Aka: SWC1, SWC2 and SWC GND.
I connected the car Steering Wheel Controls (resistivity, not CAN) through SWC1 and SWC GND, and it was working properly.

My current Joying HeadUnit does not have a SWC GND. I tried, without success to:
_ Connect Key1 alone (assuming general ground)
_ Connect HU Key1 and Key2 to Car SWC1 and SWC GND, and alternatively.
_ connect as upper line, but plugging and uppluging Can in/out....

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers
Alx
your heead unit is universal head unit. please try to connect the "key+canout" wire.
(07-28-2022, 09:27 AM)admin Wrote:  your heead unit is universal head unit. please try to connect the "key+canout" wire.

OK, thanks, I will give a try