Joying blocked me on facebook
Joying blocked me on facebook when I commented my problems.
They don't want to find any solutions.
All they want is to hide the problems of theyr crappy head units!

Customer support does not help me with the problems.
They find my "order number" incorrect so the year+ old head unit is not under waranty.

Be aware guys!
(08-06-2023, 06:57 PM)Danasr Wrote:  Joying blocked me on facebook when I commented my problems.

They find my "order number" incorrect so the year+ old head unit is not under waranty.

Be aware guys!

After disscussed with our eu cutomers, your headunit is the second-hand head unit. originally there is no warranty from us. but we also already suggest that you can ship it back to repir in China.
And your problem also cannot be solved now. we also already refund you the harness adpater problem. we are not specially manufacture the harness adpater. so sorry.
Our eu.com colleague already discussed with you on facebook many times.

Hope you are noted.
(08-09-2023, 08:55 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-06-2023, 06:57 PM)Danasr Wrote:  Joying blocked me on facebook when I commented my problems.

Be aware guys!

After disscussed with our eu cutomers, your headunit is the second-hand head unit. originally there is no warranty from us. but we also already suggest that you can ship it back to repir in China.
And your problem also cannot be solved now. we also already refund you the harness adpater problem. we are not specially manufacture the harness adpater. so sorry.
Our eu.com colleague already discussed with you on facebook many times.

Hope you are noted.

Your solution is to block customer who has problems with your product to hide the problems from the others.
Your customer service advised to install joying to another car. That's your solution? Really?
My head unit is less than two years old, so it is under warranty. And you cannot solve my audio problem,
you cannot sell me correct wiring harness. You can just block me. That's the solution for a reputable company.
You also understand that I will not stop posting my problems all over the internet, because every time I sit in my car, I remember what shitty product I use.