Airbag warning light
Hello,

my father in law had a birthday, we gave him the 10.1" headunit for his 2011 Misubishi ASX and he went to an official authorized Mitsubishi service today to get it installed... didn't go smooth and the biggest problem is: the Airbag signal light is on... so we don't know if the Airbag is active or not (and I don't want to risk it) and if he goes for the mandatory technical check or gets stopped by police, he will be in trouble... so they told him he can't use it and are putting the old one back as we speak

Please, do you have any experience with this?
Is there any solution?

Thank you very much!
(08-10-2023, 09:33 AM)ASX2011 Wrote:  Hello,

my father in law had a birthday, we gave him the 10.1" headunit for his 2011 Misubishi ASX and he went to an official authorized Mitsubishi service today to get it installed... didn't go smooth and the biggest problem is: the Airbag signal light is on... so we don't know if the Airbag is active or not (and I don't want to risk it) and if he goes for the mandatory technical check or gets stopped by police, he will be in trouble... so they told him he can't use it and are putting the old one back as we speak

Please, do you have any experience with this?
Is there any solution?

Thank you very much!

Please show us the order number to our email support@joyingauto.com, we will help you deal with the problem.