Login error w/ Tidal app
I recently installed the Android 12, 11.6" headunit in my Toyota Tacoma and am having issues logging into the Tidal app. I had no issues downloading and installing it from the Google Playstore over wifi, but when I try to login I receive an error. I do not have any trouble logging in on other devices. I've attempted to uninstall the app and re-install it but that did not help. I've also tried logging in on multiple wifi connections with the same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
(09-22-2023, 12:33 PM)squiers007 Wrote:  I recently installed the Android 12, 11.6" headunit in my Toyota Tacoma and am having issues logging into the Tidal app. I had no issues downloading and installing it from the Google Playstore over wifi, but when I try to login I receive an error. I do not have any trouble logging in on other devices. I've attempted to uninstall the app and re-install it but that did not help. I've also tried logging in on multiple wifi connections with the same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pleased try to udpate this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gEd_URe_AO11j-XiIzwvjlqgSzkbnGQY/view?usp=drive_link